Meet. Communicate. Collaborate & Interact Online Anytime Anywhere.
A Multitude Of Different Customer-Driven Applications
12th Pan-Pacific Conference On Rehabilitation - Hybrid International Scientific Conference Hosted On UC.NOW Digital Expo
A bi-annual event of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University’s Department Of Rehabilitation Sciences, this 2021 edition was hosted as a hybrid event, consisting of a virtual exhibition hall, a virtual poster presentation hall for abstract submissions, and a 2-day hybrid conference of 3 concurrent streams & 136 distinct presentations in total. Our Digital Expo virtual platform hosted these virtual elements, and understanding that successful hybrid events need much more that software, the organizers also took advantage of our comprehensive professional services, from project management, event-tech planning, equipment set up, connectivity testing, AV fine tuning, individual speaker rehearsals, to on-site live broadcast & technical support. Our total solution ensured a smooth, interactive experience for the 300+ registered attendees, regardless of whether they participated in-person in one of 3 on-campus lecture halls, or via paid-access-controlled remote login to the event portal.
Digital Expo’s New InfoHub™ Online Community & Webinar Portal Template Powered Communication Association Of Hong Kong’s Digital Transformation (DT) Forum
Hong Kong’s leading ICT professional society, Communication Association Of Hong Kong (CAHK) launched their DT Forum in August 2021, an online community & webinar portal solution dedicated to knowledge sharing and expertise exchange. Built using our latest Digital Expo platform template, it features:
- Registration Centre to browse & enrol in upcoming webinars and virtual events via automated workflows
- Webinar+ rooms with real-time gamified audience engagement
- Knowledge Space centralizes past webinar recordings & other DT content for controlled access
- Business Connection Hub for tech vendors, network operators, SAR government and enterprises to reach out & interact with each other
The University Of Hong Kong (HKU) Installed On-Premise Digital Expo™ Platform Dedicated To Online Recruitment, Virtual Info Days & Other Career Planning Activities
For more flexible scheduling and event format, HKU’s Centre Of Development and Resources for Students (CEDARS) opted for an on-premise version of Digital Expo’s Virtual Career Fair platform. Branded the Virtual Career Fair & Recruitment Networking System, it has all our flagship features including MeetNow™ for online engagement and JobCentre™ for online recruitment. It also includes enhanced administrative automation to let CEDARS staff focus on curating exciting programs, instead of being bogged down by manual work when managing numerous & overlapping events.
- Event Control: For event creation, scheduling, management and publishing
- Registration Centre: For invitation management, RSVP automation, batch account creation and pre-event reminders
- Display Management: Simplify portal display changes for different events
UC. NOW Digital Expo Uniquely Features JobCentre™ For University Virtual Career Fairs
Hong Kong Baptist University, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Hong Kong Metropolitan University all opted for UC.NOW Digital Expo’s pre-built virtual event template and private cloud hosting for their 2021 virtual career fairs. Our virtual event platform uniquely features JobCentre™, a workflow driven automation designed specially for virtual talent matching and candidate engagement directly on the Virtual Career Fair Platform.
- For Job Seekers, JobCentre™ provided comprehensive filters to quickly sieve through available vacancies during the virtual career fairs and apply online.
- For Employers, in addition to reviewing inbound applications, JobCentre™ also enabled automated scheduling of online interviews to take place on the virtual career fair platform during the event.
Tuen Mun Info Day
A significant number of physical events were cancelled due to the pandemic and the impact was seen across industries, the education sector included. Institutions resorted to virtual event software, including virtual info day solutions. In November 2020, 35 secondary schools in the Tuen Mun District banded together to host a virtual info day event for prospective parents to meet and talk online to the schools’ faculty face-to-face. With a limited budget and IT resources, their virtual info day solution of choice was UC.NOW Interact Online. On a web page displaying all participating schools, each school had its own secure and private 1-to-1 video meeting room. With the help of our virtual info day solution, parents and school representatives freely discussed topics including admission requirements, learning atmosphere, teachers’ qualifications, and schools’ facilities.